Master Fard Muhammad: Refuting the Myths
Point Number 12 of “What the Muslims Believe”:
12. WE BELIEVE that Allah (God) appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad, July, 1930; the long-awaited “Messiah” of the Christians and the “Mahdi” of the Muslims.
We believe further and lastly that Allah is God and besides HIM there is no God and He will bring about a universal government of peace wherein we all can live in peace together.”
“There is no way one can be a follower of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and dismiss this cardinal principle, for if Master Fard Muhammad is not Who the Honorable Elijah Muhammad said He is, then the Honorable Elijah Muhammad is not Who we believe Him to be, and the body of knowledge He brought should not be taken as seriously as we have taken it.” ~Study Guide 19-A, pg. 6
This book, Master Fard Muhammad: Refuting the Myths is actually divided into two sections. The first section will deal mostly with the theological aspects of who Master Fard Muhammad is, as taught by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. This section will deal with questions such as,
- Was Master Fard Muhammad ALLAH Himself or was He just a vessel of the “unseen spirit of God”?
- Did He pray and who did He pray to?
- Is He worthy of worship and should we pray to Him?
- Was he a Prophet or Messenger ‘sent’ or was He actually the Supreme Being (God) incognito?
Section two, will actually deal with the Myths created about Him and repeated throughout the Black Community by many pseudo “scholars” and critics of the Nation of Islam. We will include a point by point refutation of their claims. Claims such as:
- Was He, (WFM) a member of the Moorish Science Temple under the name of Sheikh David Ford El?
- Was Master Fard Muhammad an ex con named Wallei Don Ford (Wallace Dodd Ford) who served time in San Quentin for the sale of narcotics?
- Was He an Orthodox Muslim by the name of Professor Muhammad Abdullah from Pakistan?
And much, much more…..
DetailsAuthor: Rashad H. Muhammad